Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Would I lie to you?

Maybe just a little bit....... I did get a digital camera for christmas (thanks pops), but I did not, however, document my trip to Maui through a series of knitting pictures. What really happened,(and this should come as a surprise to no one) is that I got completely wrapped up in my trip and didn't do a whole heck of a lot of knitting. For your reading (or rather viewing) pleasure though, you may here witness the pictures I did take. So, without further ado, and a la Yarn Harlot, pictures of the sock in the various places it actually showed itself whilst in Maui.

Here we see the sock joining in on a BBQ that was held at a park right on the ocean. The blue streak across the ocean is actually the island of Lanai. Megan (my step sis) is kindly providing us with some dinner entertainment.

Image hosting by Photobucket

The next (and most frequent) sighting of the sock was in the back of the pickup truck, riding to the beach. This is where most of the work was accomplished on the sock, before it was stowed safely back into its plastic case, to avoid the dreaded "sand in yarn syndrome".

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And finally for your non-knitting pleasure, and also to inspire jealousy within the readers of this blog, a view of the water,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and a view of the sunset.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: