Monday, February 27, 2006

Only God is perfect....

Which is a really good thing, because I messed the sock up. I accidentally dropped some stitches off the end of the needle while I was working on the heel flap and couldn't figure out how to pick them back up, so I sorta fudged it. It may not be pretty, but it works. To solve the problem of the suicidal stitches, I taped the edges of my little tiny needles.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I also worked on the sock today at work, where, to be quite frank, it didn't help me get any work done. It had the opposite effect, actually throwing itself across my keyboard in an attempt to prevent me from typing. I'd like to say the attempt was in vain, but alas, the reasoning of the wool seemed so sound that I couldn't really argue...

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 comment:

Foul Pete said...

How much for that glove? Those are totally my colours.