Thursday, June 16, 2005

Hello... my name is McKenzie...

....... and I knit too much. (You reply: Hello McKenzie) But its all okay, because now I own a copy of the Yarn Harlots new book, At Knit's End: Meditations for Women Who Knit Much. I just barely made it through the intro without getting all teary eyed. Maybe my blood sugar was just low. Either way, its really cute and fun. On that note, I almost got caught knitting today when I should have been working. I had to throw my knitting under my desk really fast and pretend to be typing. The entire time I was nervous that during the cloche's flight, or perhaps on its crash landing, some stitches might have decided to commit hairy carry and jump off the needle. Luckily, all the stitches survived their emergency exit intact. Maybe I should stop bringing my knitting to work.......








.....yeah right

No comments: