Wednesday, June 29, 2005

la barista

Thats what you may call me from now on. We got an espresso machine at work today and I have been making espresso all day long. I could possibly grow an addiction to making espresso even stronger than my existing addiction to drinking espresso. From the very minute I was taught, I fell in love with steaming milk. I love that deep grumbly sound that gradually rises. I like the smell of the steamy milk pouring out of the pitcher and I like the almost black color of the pure espresso grounds. So what does all of this have to do with knitting you ask? Well, um, I'm not sure, although if you were to push me I would have to explain that its because I like to drink espresso while I knit. But the truth would be that I just wanted to brag and post a picture of my first ever espresso. Without further ado:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: