Wednesday, June 22, 2005

WANTED

WANTED: A Second Project

I feel like the erte cloche isn't giving me enough knitterly satisfaction right now, so I've decided to take up a second project. I was thinking perhaps the Amelia Earhart Aviator Cap, but am hesitant on that one because I'm currently making a hat. I thought about flipping through my binder of patterns, but I just bought a bigger binder for everything, and I have yet to organize it. Looking at my patterns means first organizing them. I'm in a rut..... maybe I'll actually start work on the clapotis, since I've been admiring that since I saw it. On the other hand, now would be a good time to get started on the Giraffe sweater, maybe I could actually get it completed before winter! Or maybe, just maybe, I could justify buying one of the books that I have been eyeing. So many options!!!!

No comments: